Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm Back!


Hiii! It has been about three months since my last blog post (!!), and I have truly missed writing everyday. I had a fantastic summer, but was super busy and could never find the time to dedicate to well-written posts. I didn't want to blog if I wasn't giving it my all and writing the best posts possible. However, now that I'm back at school in NYC and have my routine down for the most part, I am ready to blog again! I'm excited to share my life again and get back into the blogging groove.

One last thing, I can't guarantee how many times I will post a day due to homework amount and other various events that seem to pop up randomly, but I will definitely post once a day and most often at night.

***

Today after class, I hit the gym for a long cardio day. I completed an hour on the elliptical and did the following workout:


I usually only do fifty minutes on my long cardio days, but today I was really feeling it for some reason so I decided to just roll with it. 

After two loads of laundry and some dinner prep, I made baked tofu with vegetable stir-fry, which included onions, broccoli, and red bell pepper. I added ~1 tsp. olive oil, a glove of garlic, fresh ground pepper, and a few dashes of onion powder.


I sprayed the tofu with olive oil infused Pam and dusted it with onion powder, garlic powder, and ground pepper.


Extra firm!


The tofu came out really well, but I made it taste even better by dousing it with this stuff...


Franks RedHot Buffalo sauce! My roommate Kelly brought this to school and we use it every single night. I mean we've been at school for two weeks and the liter bottle is halfway empty, think what you want, but we are seriously addicted to this stuff.


The best part about this meal = only two dishes to wash! Win. Well I'm off to bury my head in books and then hit the hay. I have an early morning tomorrow and must be well rested for my first day of interning!



2 comments:

  1. yummm that dinner looks good :) can't go wrong with veggies, tofu, and hot sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Dear, are you in fact visiting this web page daily, if so then you will
    absolutely take nice experience.

    Check out my web-site: online graduate certificate

    ReplyDelete