Friday, August 5, 2011

The Lamptons

This morning I have a ton of things to knock off my to-do list, so this is gonna be a quick post. Yesterday I went to Fordham and had an important meeting about study abroad. After two hours of going through my options and reading reviews about all the different places, I'm pretty sure I am going here...


london.gif

london-1.jpg

If I get it approved by my advisor and can get credit for all my classes I should be going to London in the Spring of 2012!! I cannot wait.

***



Breakfast this morning was a bowl of oats.

In the mix:
1/2 cup of oats
1 cup of water
a few dashes of cinnamon
half a scoop of Sun Warrior protein powder
bananas for garnish




This bowl was so good for some reason! Loved the combo of all the flavors, especially the banana.



I've got to go now! I have a ton of things to do before we head to the Hamptons this afternoon. It should be a really fun trip! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment