Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Miamiamiami

Today after work I went to the gym and completed 55 minutes of cardio. I was contemplating taking a spin class, but then realized that i hadn't done my own workout and ages and figured it was high time since I won't have classes when I return to school in three weeks. I need to get back to working out with myself, instead of being taught and motivated by an instructor.

I spend thirty minutes on the treadmill and completed three miles. It was tough and I can definitely tell that I've lost endurance this summer. I then finished my workout with ten minutes on the stair-master (killer) and fifteen minutes on the elliptical.

I came home, showered, and dug into this...


Artic sole with an olive oil, parsley, garlic, and lemon juice. I also sauteed some zucchini and red bell pepper with garlic powder and onion powder. I doused it with cracked pepper of course and also poured some Franks Hot Buffalo Sauce. This stuff is where it's at.




I really enjoyed this fish and the vegetables paired well with it. The best part of the meal: the hot sauce, for sure.

***

Since I didn't blog while I was in Miami, I thought I'd share some pictures from the trip. I had such an amazing time with my family and every time I go I fall in love with the city even more.




One of the best restaurants in Miami in my opinion, Michael's Genuine Food & Drink


so sunny





twinssss








Paradise 





I'm off to read and hit the hay. I have a busy day tomorrow, which I'm actually really excited about. Deets on that tomorrow, good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment