Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Back To Basics

This morning I kept breakfast very simple due to the fact that my stomach has been messed up from the long weekend.

I consumed entirely too much sugar for my body to handle, and it made me realized why I try to regularly cut back my sugar in take. I love sweets, but I am not good at eating them in moderation, which becomes a problem because I end up eating way too much. In result, I feel sluggish, sick, and tired. No good. The cure this morning was oats!

In the mix:
1/2 cup oats
1 cup organic soy milk
1 tbs. cocoa powder
pinch of sea salt


I'm loving this simple combo.


Usual apple on the side

These oats were plain and simple, just the way I like them. I'm hoping they will help my stomach get back to its normal self. I just wanna feel well again. I'm off to work and then home (!). I get to leave work early today, but I have a feeling the day will dragggg on. Enjoy your day everyone and I'll be back later with a new recipe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment