Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Darn Internet..


Hello, everyone! I am so sorry for the lack of posts lately, but I have had absolutely no internet connection since today. I am vacationing in Northern Michigan and finding a connection is very difficult.  It is very frustrating not to be able to post regularly and document my vacation. I can assure you that we are having a blast though!



Famous Michigan white fish





Cinnamon rolls with dried cherries

booze cruise












boat snacks


sisterly love
Birthday girl
I want to wish a very Happy Birthday to my best friend, Grace! I hope you have the best 20th birthday a girl could ask for! So glad you could join us on this vacay. Love you so much!

I will try to post as much as I can with this darn internet, but thank you for being patient. I hope you enjoy the pictures, more to come hopefully! Have a great Tuesday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment