Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hot, Hot, Hot


Today in New York is supposed to be just that. I feel like this guy. The high is around 95* on top of the unbearable humidity. I will be stuck in an office, instead of laying out on a breezy beach. I think of the times when I was little when summer meant going to the pool everyday and playing with friends for endless hours a day. Those days are over my friends, long gone. C'est la vie.

This morning for breakfast I was feeling something cold so I went to my go-to breakfast: a yogurt bowl.

In the mix:
6 oz. plain Chobani
1 cup Kashi GoLean
a few dashes of cinnamon



I enjoyed my breakfast alongside an apple and a big glass of water. I gotta stay hydrated in this heat!


I am hoping that work will be a bit more eventful today. Yesterday, I did absolutely nothing all day, and I mean nothing. I read 250 pages out of Something Blue, which I absolutely adore. It has given me a whole new love for New York, plus I really like the author, Emily Giffin, and her impressive writing style. Sorry for the quick post, but I have to get to the train! Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, right along with you on the hot days! Down in AL we've had 104* days since April. Ugh. So now I'm fully enjoying my week up in Maine with a bit of cooler weather. :)

    ReplyDelete