Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday Rant Session

I need to cook/bake, get my hands dirty in the kitchen, or whatever you want to call it. I'm going stir crazy since the last time I've actually tried a new recipe was hmmm... I don't even want to know how long ago. Thus, I turn to my blog to be held accountable for this fact.

The fact that needs to be changed immediately.

I mean come on Caroline, you just started a blog that specifically focuses on food and you've yet to post a recipe for sweet treats or meal ideas. Blogger fail. My deepest apologies.

I promise to make this up to you, tonight, after work, I will have a killer recipe for you all. At least, I hope it is killer. Killer is a strong wod so I make no promises, but I can promise that I will try my hardest. My very hardest.

What should I make?

I could make these..


Or maybe this..


No, I'm thinking more along the lines of this...my personal fave. Obviously, anything that involves peanut butter I drool over.

Speaking of drool, have you checked out Jessica's blog? There's not one recipe that doesn't make my heart swoon. Check it out, you'll die. Okay maybe that was an exaggeration, but I feel like exaggerating today, okay.

Well, after that rant I think I should hit publish now. Sorry for the random post, but I had to write about it because that's what I do when I can't stop thinking about something. Hope I didn't annoy you too much. Catch ya later for a RECIPE!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment