Monday, July 25, 2011

MIA

Sorry I was MIA this weekend, I had a ton going on. I attended this...


and this..


On Friday, I went over to a little get together at one of Bridget's friends from high school's house. It was a small gathering, but was pretty fun. I would show you some pictures, but I haven't had time to upload the hundreds of them I took this weekend.

On Saturday, I attended the Taylor Swift concert at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ and she was beyond incredible. I am a huge fan, but seeing her live made me appreciate her singing and her great voice even more. How could you not love those lyrics?!

Last night, I went to the Goo Goo Dolls, which also starred Parachute and Michelle Branch. The concert was only okay, considering I am only a true fan of their older music. There was a lot of older folks there who were gonig crazy for the music and were dancing hardcore. It was fun to watch them haveing a good time, since our experience was only decent. The concert did, however, turn out to be a pretty eventful one...Bridget and I were huge caretakers to someone who had a little too much to drink! Luckily, we got her home safe and without consequence.

***

This morning for breakfast I ate one of my go-to, quick breakfasts: a cereal bowl

In the mix:
1 cup Kashi GoLean
1 cup 0% Chobani Greek yogurt
lots of cinnamon!!




'Twas a yummy and filling breakfast! Now I must go intern...I'm getting so sick of commuting into the city everyday and doing absolutely nothing all day. I have three more weeks left which seems like an eternity, but I know I can get through it. Summer is winding down for sure! I'll be glad when its over and hopefully it will help me land a better internship next summer. Anyway, gotta run! The train is waiting for me. Have a fantastic day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment