Monday, July 18, 2011

Long Time, No See

Hello friends! Boy has it been awhile since my last post. I didn't have internet throughout my entire trip to Michigan so I was only able to post once. I apologize, but we got back late afternoon on Saturday and I was so tired I needed a day to rest. Its feels good to be back.

candid
My trip was so much fun and I promise to show you more pictures once my sister lets me borrow them from her camera. This morning I am dreading going into to work, but trying to keep a positive attitude since its only three days! After mu long vacation, birthday, and other fun summer festivities, I have decided that this week I am going to pay special attention to eating clean. My body needs this to feel better and less sluggish. Hopefully, by the end of seven days I will feel up to par with my usual self. Nothing crazy or anything, just trying to eat a bit healthier and clean up my eats this week.

This morning for breakfast I decided on oats. Even though it's darn hot outside today (high *93), I decided that they sounded yummy.

In the mix:
1/2 cup oats
1 cup water
Half scoop protein powder
Salt
A few dashes of cinnamon


lots o' cinnamon


I can't remember the last time I had a grapefruit...it was delicious! Although I do wish I would of sub it for an apple, but considering I'm out, a grapefruit was a tasty second option.


I'm off to do the intern thing. I will catch ya later and I hope you have a great day. Hope I make the train!

0 comments:

Post a Comment