Monday, June 27, 2011

Back in action

Good morning! After my couple days of unplugging I'm finally back in action! I actually had zero time to blog this weekend because all of my friends from school came into town and it was go go go all the time. The entire weekend I didn't have one time to sit just sit down and relax...or blog. It was well worth it though.

For breakfast tonight I decided on oats. Something about the warmness of them was really appealing, which is odd considering its 95* today.

In the mix:
1/3 cup of oats
1 tbsp. cocoa powder
1/2 cup of milk
pinch of sea salt

On top:
2 tbsp. of chocolate PB2
Handful of Kashi GoLean

On the side a Fuji apple



Forgot how much I love the taste of PB2, its been too long.

***
On Thursday night, we attended a Mets game. The Mets are obviously not my team of choice (go Redlegs!), but if I had to pick a second it would definitely be them. Unfortunately, it poured prior to the start of the game, so the game was postponed for two hours. Still fun though! That brown bag is my packed lunch he he. My friends made fun of me, but hey the food at the stadium is uber expensive and I can bet you my food was five times more real and healthy than anything served there!



Hey Mad!

On Friday night, my friends and I went back to the good ole' Bronx where I attend school. We visited some of our friends who live there during the summer. It was weird being back since not many people are around during the summer and in result everything was a bit empty. However, it did feel good to be back to the place where I call home eight months out of the year. Fun ensued after that!


Kathy and I


Lots of food, drink, and fun.

Saturday night, we went to my friend Kelly's who was having a family party. We danced the night away and partied with her family and friends where games of flip cup and beer pong were played. I was DD for the night! The below picture is Bridget and I practicing the dance we choreographed to "Edge of Glory" by GaGa. Yes, we are fools.



Friends and fun, sometimes there is nothing better. I'm pretty sure I ate my weight this weekend and I am announcing this week "clean eating week." Saying it on the blog means I am now accountable! I must get back to feeling normal again before my birthday bash begins this weekend! Grace and Olivia get here NOW. I'm off to do that intern thing, hope you had a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi cars! Cute pics of you and your friends! My procedure went fine today thanks to your mom taking care of me! Keep up the great work! Jon

    ReplyDelete