Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Its Friday, Friday

Its Friday,  Friday gotta get down on Friday..woohoo I'm so thankful that today is my last day of work for the week! It went by fast! I can't wait for the weekend because two of my best friends are coming into town for my birthday. Get ready to paint the town red Grace and Olivia! For everybody else, be excited that today is hump day and the weekend consist of three days this week. Yay for the fourth!

This morning for breakfast I couldn't decide between a smoothie or cookie dough cereal. I ended up going with a smoothie because I wanted something cold and creamy!

In the mix:
almost a whole banana
1 1/2 scoop of Sun Warrior protein
a few dashes of cinnamon
2 tbsp. peanut flour
1 heaping tbsp. cocoa powder
5 ice cubes
1 cup 1% milk

Blend away!



This smoothie was exactly what I was hoping. I added a few sliced almonds and two small handfuls of Kashi GoLean for a little crunch. Twas very yummy.


crreaaammmyyy
I'm off to catch the train and start another book! This time I'm going for a much lighter novel, and hopefully this one won't make me so sad/think so much. We shall see. Have a great day everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment