Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Two Cheers for Starbucks

Since I started this lil' blog I have been on the search for free wifi in order to post during lunch. However, until today I haven't been able to find free wireless internet. Very frustrating. Well, thanks to Starbucks I am able to post during my lunch break due to their complimentary internet! Woohoo,  I am pleased.

Last night I made my lunch to pack for this afternoon, which is basically the same as yesterday's lunch, with the addition of cinnamon.

sandwich thin+banana+peanut butter+cinnamon

 I will now be sitting here for lunch from now on due to the nearby Starbucks that I need. It works well today though because the sun is no longer shining from this morning, its not chilly and cloudy. Summer where the heck are you?!!




Along with my sandwich, I enjoyed some really orange carrots. This combo never gets old. Y'all will be seeing it a lot in the future, so I apologize now for the repetition!


All morning I worked on edit credits and am now dreadddinggg going back to work. Luckily, I do not have tasks to do all day, which leaves me time to work on this blog of mine. I added the "About" page to the header, which describes the blog, my interests, and what I'm all about.

I'm planning on adding more tabs in the very near future. If any of you have any requests for posts, or a recipe you want me to attempt just give me a shout-out in the comments! I'd love to hear from you. For those of you working the rest of the day like me, try to enjoy it, just three more hours. For those of you who are currently sitting poolside or playing, I think its time for you to get a job...or I am just extremely jealous... Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Everyday Caroline. I like the new ABOUT section but don't you have a bigger family? Also, do you know how to make potato chips out of kale?

    ReplyDelete