Monday, June 20, 2011

The Help

I can't wait to get into bed tonight so I can read this...





I've heard so many great things about this novel and I can't wait to dive in myself. I am typically a fan of period books, so it should be a good one. It is very long though so we shall see how I do with it!

After work I snacked on some hummus and an apple. I went to the grocery as well to pick up a few things for this week. Purchases include: zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, greek yogurt, bananas, apples, and chicken.




For dinner I sauteed a huge pile of veggies, while grilling the chicken in a separate pan. I added a little bit of low sodium teriyaki sauce to the veggies while their were heatin' up in the pan. Once the chicken was done cooking, I added it to the pan of veggies. I added a little more sauce and also sesame seeds to top it off.



Twas a fabulous dinner! After dinner, I wanted something a little sweet, so I ate three big carrots dipped in peanut butter. One of my all time favorite snacks, it never lets me down! I'm off to shower my non-sweaty body and then cuddle in bed a read my book. I didn't make it to the gym today :(, but I'm not gonna sweat it. Pun intended. Have a great rest of the night!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment