Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Apples vs. Bananas

Good morning friends! Hope you all had a more restful sleep than I, boy am I tired right now. I was supposed to get up and workout, but all plans fell through when I went to bed later than expected. You win some, you lose some.

This morning for breakfast I had another classic:

1 cup Kashi
1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
cinnamon
1 packet of truvia

Photos courtesy of Photobooth via my Mac computer. It's not good quality but its somethin'



And of course an apple on the side.


I love apples in the morning so much more than bananas. I think there's something about the crunchiness that really appeals to me, plus they take longer to eat! Win.

I'm off to another day in the city. I found out yesterday that OK! magazine (where I intern) was bought out  on Thursday. Not only does it not look good for some of the employees, but now the work space is flooded with men from the buying company, which is very different considering most everyone who usually works at OK! is female. Today should definitely be interesting. Have a good one and I'll catch ya  for lunch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment