Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Funday

This morning I was up bright and early for my new commute into the city. Its only about 35 minutes round trip, but I still have to get up an hour earlier than I did when I was in the city. However, I would much rather take the longer commute than the horrible apartment!

This morning for breakfast I had one of my favorites..a yogurt bowl!

In my bowl:
1 cup plain Chobani nonfat Greek yogurt
1 cup Kashi GoLean
1 packet of xevia
cinnamon

Along with my bowl I had an apple.







Mmmmmm!

I'm off to do that intern thing! For those of you who don't know, I'm interning at OK! magazine this summer. I like it most days, but on this Monday morning I'd much rather be heading to the beach. I'll catch ya later for lunch and have a fabulous day <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment