Sunday, June 12, 2011

Workin' it out

Collider

Last night Bridget and I wanted to watch a movie. We could not decide what to watch until we stumbled upon a very interesting film entitled Never Let Me Go. The film, based on the book of the same title, depicts three young children who are clones and attend a boarding school for other clones who were made for one purpose and one purpose only, to donate organs to others. The film follows their lives as they grow older and experience life, their love for one another, and the power of friendship. Overall, I thought the movie was interesting and entertaining, but very disturbing at times. Bridget thought it was "disturbing, yet in a compelling way." I wanted to bring this movie up to see if any of you have read the book or have seen the movie to see what you all think. Ye or nay?

***

Shortly after breakfast, Bridget and I hit the gym for a nice workout.

workin' on my fitness

I completed 30 minutes on the elliptical while reading Entertainment Weekly, then switched to the arc trainer for 15 minutes. I rounded out my workout with a cool down of five minutes of incline walking on the treadmill. When we got home I dove straight into the fridge and started on lunch. On the menu today was similar to yesterdays lunch. I used one whole wheat tortilla and loaded it with turkey, dijon mustard, lettuce, and chopped onion. Eaten taco style! Yum. On the side I had carrots, and spinach and artichoke hummus. 









I'm off to take a much needed shower and then relax for the rest of the day, I'm exhausted! Enjoy your afternoon <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment