Friday, June 17, 2011

DC Cupcake Sisters

This morning I woke up craving peanut butter. What's new. So I made myself a sandwich thin with peanut butter and banana slices. I topped my sandwich thin with cinnamon as well. It was very delicious.



After breakfast we had baking to do! Katherine's graduation party is tomorrow and we had to bake dozens of chocolate chip cookies. We made them bite size and they turned out really well. Also on the menu includes, marinated flank steak, grilled chicken, tortellini salad, fruit, cauliflower, ham, and macaroni and peas.





The whole time we were baking we kept calling ourselves the DC Cupcake Sisters.  I always find them a bit annoying, but funny at the same time. They are the bakers for Georgetown Cupcake, one of the most famous bakeries in DC. Have any of you seen the show or had one of their well-known cupcakes? 




DC Cupcake Sisters
I'm off to hang with the fam more. We may go bike riding later and tonight I'm going to the Katy Perry concert, I'm pumped! I've never seen her perform live before so I'm interested in seeing how she does. I'm sure she is fantastic. See you for dinner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment