Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Toddlers and Tiaras

I'm currently posted up on the couch watching Toddlers and Tiaras. I can't believe what those mothers make their children do! No, your kids do not want to be dressed up with veneers, fake hair, spray tans, and 3,000 dollar outfits. YOU, the moms want your kids to do this more than anything! It makes me sad!

Anyways, when I got home from work I had a bunch of this...

carrots with hummus and peanut butter (not together)

Dinner tonight was chicken again, but this time prepared on the grill. We also made zucchini by drizzling a little olive oil, and salt and pepper. I had my usual side salad as well. Chicken with sweet barbecue sauce!



I went back for another small piece of chicken. After dinner, I decided I wanted to take a yoga class at 7:30. I haven't done yoga in forever, and lately I've been so sore and tight, so it was just what I needed. The class was okay, but the instructed was russian and could pronounce any of her words, a little distracting, but I'm glad I went. 



I'm still posted up watching this ridiculous show, then I'm off to shower and hit the hay. I am tired! Tomorrow I have to go into the city again to do a couple things. I'll be back with a recap tomorrow afternoon. Have a great night <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment